- A whole package of ideas to help individuals and companies to cope with the modern world of work and get stuff done effectively.
- It’s a top selling book, and a highly popular training programme.
- Voted Telegraph Business Club Book of the Week.
- 6,000 people trained so far.
- Clients have included Carat, Discovery Channel, Metro, Nokia, JWT, Saatchi & Saatchi, Shell, Iris, M&C Saatchi, Mediacom, DBA, IPA, PHD, MHP, Maxus, Dunbia, Millward Brown, Talon, and Eulogy.
KEVIN EXPLAINS HOW IT WORKS
- There are three ways to effect change using Tick Achieve.
- Whole company: one-hour bursts with 20 people in each
- Workshop followed by one-on-one surgeries
- Client and agency jointly, to improve working relationships