- Tick Achieve first came out in 2008, and is now celebrating its 10th anniversary.
- It has won a number of awards, including Telegraph Business Club Book of the Week.
- The book presents a whole package of ideas to help individuals and companies to cope with the modern world of work and get stuff done effectively.
- It’s a top selling book, and a highly popular training programme.
- 8,000 people have been trained so far.
- Clients have included Carat, Discovery Channel, Design Business Association, Dunbia, Eulogy, JWT, IPA, Iris, Kantar Millward Brown, M&C Saatchi, Maxus, Metro, Mediacom, MHP, Nokia, PHD, Saatchi & Saatchi, Shell, Strutt & Parker, and Talon Outdoor.
KEVIN EXPLAINS HOW IT WORKS
- There are three ways to effect change using Tick Achieve.
- Click the links to look at possible permutations.
- Whole company: one-hour bursts with 20 people in each
- Workshop followed by one-on-one surgeries
- Client and agency jointly, to improve working relationships
The Tick Achieve book provides an overview. For specific help with coping with technology, look at the links to How To Tame Your Technology and Revolution.